Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bella Luna Blogger's Lounge

Bella Luna, the restaurant over the Milky Way bowling alley in Jamaica Plain, hosted a Blogger's Lounge last night to introduce Boston's blogging community to Bella Luna's new executive chef, Jacob Zachow. Of course, it was also a great chance to meet and chat with other bloggers. I even got my friend Ann to go to her first blogging event!

I've gotta say, I already enjoyed the food at Bella Luna, but from what I saw last night, it's even better now. The fried Bella Moon Mozzarella was tender and light, a far cry from the typical fried mozzarella. The flat breads were full of flavor and topped with unique combinations, like house-made sausage, fennel, and ricotta. The Lemon and Basil Grilled Salmon was well cooked and served with a delicious sauce. And the Key Lime Pie.... just yum! The cocktails were also delicious and well-mixed - I'm a fan of the Martinique now.

So thanks to Bella Luna for the great food and for hosting all the crazy local bloggers!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you last night!

Sangita said...

Great meeting you last night

Pam said...

Great to see you both last night, as well! I love being able to meet fellow bloggers!

Lisa Johnson said...

I was wondering how this event went. I had planned to go, but just couldn't make it. Maybe next time. Thanks for the update Pam! ; )

Pam said...

Definitely try to make the next one! I'd love to meet you!

The Boston Foodie said...

How does one get invited to these events? I would love to meet some fellow bloggers. I loved the Seattle posts! I have been dying to go there myself.

Pam said...

This event was advertised through PR emails and was posted on a bunch of blogs, including UniversalHub (I was going to post about it beforehand, but that was when I was in Seattle).

DorchestersDaughter said...

I would love to meet fellow bloggers in Boston. Where can I find out more about the Blogger's Lounge? Will there be another?