Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Do my friends and family know me?


Do my friends and family know me well or what? Not surprisingly, the majority of my birthday gifts this year were food-related: a French press, animal cracker cookie cutters, tons of prep bowls (in both melamine and silicone), a rolling pin, a citrus press, amazing French chocolates, strawberry tea (well, tisane), a mini tea cake pan, pewter measuring spoons, and a parakeet-shaped garlic press (because I have a parakeet as a pet). Looks like I better get busy with the cooking and baking!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Seriously Williams-Sonoma gift giving! I loved making animal crackers with the cookie cutters. They're adorable.

NKP said...

These are good people, I'd keep 'em.

BFW (Tammy) said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

I've been meaning "to get over here" and spread some well wishes. I hope you had a fantastic one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Pam said...

Thanks everyone! Now to put all those goodies to work...