Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaBloPoMo-ing My Way to Writing

NaBloPoMo November 2012

It's not March anymore, is it. I can give excuse after excuse why this blog hasn't been updated in months, but let's just chalk it up to procrastination and move on, shall we?

In an effort to get back on the blogging bandwagon, I am joining NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). Since I have two other (equally neglected) blogs as well, I will be writing on one each day, but will be posting links to the others here as well (so for my family members who only know this blog, you'll soon see my opinions on books and crafts as well). I have done NaNoWriMo multiple times before (yes, two completed novels in draft form, both pretty damn terrible), but I figured this would be the perfect way to breathe new life into this blog.

As a quick catch-up (and introduction to any new readers I might gain), I am a bookslinger (what, I love me some Stephen King!), both at a local indie bookstore and now as a teen librarian (!!). I can (and do) talk books all day. Over the past few months, I have also gotten to go on some incredible vacations - London with my brother and his kids, and Italy with my parents for the trip of a lifetime - but I will probably post more on those (well, Italy, where we ate ALL the good food) later.

I guess I'll leave it at that for now, but if there's anything you want to hear from me this month, just leave me a comment - after all, I'll have 29 more posts to fill before the month is up ;)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yay! You'll keep me honest. I'm so glad you're participating too. Also, I can't wait to read all of your new book recommendations. Congratulations again on scoring the dream job!