Saturday, November 17, 2012

Holiday Pin It and Do It Challenge

Like I said, I'm a little obsessed with Pinterest right now. I've already done a bunch of things from my boards, but just like NaBloPoMo is getting me back into blogging, I'm joining a challenge to start doing more of the things I've pinned.


Between now and the end of December, I'm committing to completing 8 (or more) pins through Trish's Pin It and Do It Challenge. While I'm betting they'll mostly be recipes, I'm sure I'll get some crafts in through my other blog as well. I'll be keeping track of the pins I've done on this board.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I'm doing this challenge too! Can't wait to check out your board!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Thanks for joining the challenge! Can't wait to see what you whip up. :)