Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A New Year of Coffee


I've talked about my magic mug from Bruegger's before. For one flat fee, you get all the coffee, tea, and soda you can drink for a year. I must say, my 2007 mug paid for itself in no time. Oh, and the coffee is Green Mountain... good stuff!

This year, included in the $119 price, you also get a dozen bagels every month. I figured that there are at least 4 of us in my office with mugs... that means bagels every Friday for all of 2008!

So if you live or work near a Bruegger's, be sure to buy your mug soon. They sell out quickly, and they're well worth the large upfront price.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As per your sage advice, I bought my Bruegger's mug today. I'm so excited!!!

Your blog is awesome. I seriously check it 5 times a day hoping you'll post again.

Pam said...

Hurray! Where is the one you go to? Did you get the bagel card too?

Anonymous said...

hey - totally late response, but the one i go to is in auburndale, and yes, i got the bagel card!! would you believe it, i already lost the cap and they had to order me a new one. my mom/sister/dad threw it out!